Dear Qubes Community,

Qubes OS 4.0 is scheduled to reach end-of-life (EOL) on 2022-08-04 --
one month from the date of this announcement.

that is bad news for those who, like me, are stuck with 4.1 install
problems for >1 year. My computer freezes while install.

I have asked many times how to include (e.g. by unpacking & repacking
the ISO) an additional 4.19 LTS kernel in the installer and boot it:
that would probably do the job. Alas, I got no help on this, yet.  So I
launch my question again.

best, Bernhard