On 8/10/22 05:10, Demi Marie Obenour wrote:
On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 08:11:35PM +0200, Martin Holst Swende wrote:
> Some follow-up. I tested also with a Fedora LiveCD, results are on the gist (here:https://gist.github.com/holiman/83c76e4cd98d087719773486a77d9112#file-fedora-live-txt
> ) .

> The Fedora livecd worked flawlessly, both wifi-wise and graphics-wise. It
> was a fedora 36 -- whereas dom0 is still on Fedora32.

> Is it in any way possible to try out some experimental repo where dom0 is
> more recent?

No, but I would like to know if your problems go away with
kernel-latest.  If they do not, then this means that either Xen does not
interact well with Linux’s graphics drivers, or that the Mesa version is
too old for your hardware.

Unfortunately, they do not. I did that as the first thing after getting wifi to work, so the version 5.18.9-1 in the HCL, is kernel-latest.

Happy to try out any suggestion/experiment.

Cheers,

Martin