Update on this.

I was able to update sys-net to use 5.15.64-1.fc32, and can confirm that it fixed the wifi issues.

I also updated the dom0, to 5.19.9-1.fc32. However, that didn't go as well, and the system now crashes on boot -- sometimes I get to enter the LUKS password, sometimes it crashes before that.

If I do module_blacklist=i915, then I can bypass the crash and enter the system.

/Martin