Hi,

What is the best practice for setting up a VPN proxy in Qubes these days (for Mullvad, VPN over Tor)?

I found two versions for setup of VPN proxy in Qubes:

The first one is from tasket called Qubes-vpn-support. The last version is dated Dec 2020: https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support/tree/v1.4.4

Second one is directly from Mullvad dated March 6th 2023 and so it seems more fresh.
https://mullvad.net/en/help/qubes-os-4-and-mullvad-vpn/

I plan to use VPN over Tor with Mullvad. Which guide would you recommend to use for this case and why?

Thank you a ton!