I managed to make run the tasket guide even for VPN over Tor. The only issue I didn't solve is that it is not working with Torbrowser in anon-whonix AppVM.

If anon-whonix AppVM is set to use mullvad-VPN that is connected to sys-whonix it doesn't connect to internet. If one uses Debian or Fedora based AppVM and runs vanilla Firefox, it works like a breeze.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Leo28C:
I followed this guide: https://micahflee.com/2019/11/using-mullvad-in-qubes/
(works with others too not just Mullvad)

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 9:51 AM 'taran1s' via qubes-users <