Serge,

No; the server will detect that as a headway violation and drop the
packets with, if configured, a KoD.

Come to think of it, randomization is not really required in the latest
snapshot, since it knows about headway and will throttle accordingly.
Only in your case where the daemon is stopped and restarted will the
vioation be detected at the server.

Dave