Ryan,

NOt so much jealously guarded, but of necessity. My eyesight has
seriously degraded and I need special editors and tools. I have serious
difficulty dealing with the eye-unfriendly Bugzilla contraption and even
  our own University pages. The NTP web guys have done a wonderful job
of making the NTP web eye-friendly, but the documentation update process
using conventtional bug managment tools is simply not tenable.

Dave