>>> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Cal Webster) writes:

Cal> It sure would be nice if there were more documentation about Orphan
Cal> mode. There is nothing in the man or info pages for any version. The
Cal> only scraps I could find were a short blurb on the "associations" page
Cal> at ntp.org and an archived mailing list post.

Stock NTP currently ships with only HTML docs.

If you want to see (or search) the docs for various versions of NTP, try
http://doc.ntp.org (thanks, Steve!).

I intend to have man and info pages generated for NTP as well - those
efforts are described at:

 http://ntpforum.isc.org/bin/view/Main/ForumProject00003

and

 http://ntpforum.isc.org/bin/view/Main/ForumProject00004

If nothing happens on these projects before next summer, I'll be listing the
first one as anothe GSoC project.

--
Harlan Stenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!