On Dec 29, 10:47 pm, ma...@ntp.isc.org (Danny Mayer) wrote:
> Antonio,
>
> If you are really from nic.br please use your email address from that
> domain. It is unacceptable to use a gmail account for such notifications.
>
> Danny

This is usenet, where anyone can set their "from" address to anything
they want, and posting with an E-mail address that is adequately spam-
filtered makes perfect sense.

I'm not sure there's any real requirement that anyone has to announce
any particular e-mail address to run a NTP survey. He made the
methodology clear, said where the queries will be coming from, and I
think it's good that surveys continue and, like Antonio and his
collaborators do, they make the details and results public.

Tim.