On Feb 16, 2009 6:49pm, Mike -- Email Ignored <m_d_berger_1...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> > http://www.kaska.demon.co.uk/
> I didn't find an answer to my question there.

Tardis is commercial software. Presumably, you paid for it, and you can
receive vendor support. The vendor has an email address on thier site for
just such an eventuality:
supp...@kaska.demon.co.uk

If you can't get help there, I would suggest dropping Tardis entirely, and
start using the free Windows Time Service included with Windows XP. Or use
the reference implementation ntpd, which is more complicated, but is also
more precise and has many more features.

Hostorically, this list/newsgroup has genreally been about the network
protocol NTP itself, and the reference implementation of that
protocol, "ntpd". Other implementations are discussed as well, usually with
regards to protocol interoperability. Very few people here seem to use
Tardis, especially since Windows Time Service was introduced and included
with Windows 2000.
--
RPM