David Lord wrote:
[]
> I've had $60 .... but not accept my cc and require $35 bank transfer
> fee or $60+ +$75 delivery and others don't export so I gave up.
>
> DL

David,

I'm advised that RS Components stock this at GBP 69 + VAT + delivery.  A
search of their Web site reveals the GPS 18x range:

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=searchProducts&searchTerm=gps+18x&x=0&y=0

and this /appears/ to be the LVC version, but it is /not/ completely
obvious.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=searchProducts&searchTerm=gps+18x+LVC&x=16&y=16

e.g. they say the Garmin part number is 010-00321-36, but that yields
nothing on a search of the Garmin site.  However, it seems to be correct
here:

  https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=27594&pvID=14555#versionTab

These folk in the UK have the unit, at GBP 56.98 + VAT + delivery.

  http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod2402.html

I've bought a GPS 18 LVC from them before, and have just ordered one of
the newer x-rated units.  The UK total price is about $106  (GBP 71.02).