Rich,

I suggest you don't want that. What you need is a fudge on the
interface, not the association. A fudge on the association is hard due
to the limitations imposed by the configuration process. For instance,
some Sun machines show asymmetric delays on the Ether interfaces of over
two milliseconds. It gets even harder with multiple interfaces of
different types on the same machine. Even harder for gigabit Etherfaces
with interrupt coalescing.

Dave