"NTP Public Services Project" <webmas...@ntp.org> wrote in message
news:mailman.2.1259616688.625.annou...@lists.ntp.org...
> Redwood City, CA - 2009/11/30 - The NTP Public Services Project
> (http://support.ntp.org/) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.5p250-RC,
> a Release Candidate of the NTP Reference Implementation from the
> NTP Project, is now available at http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html and
> http://support.ntp.org/download.

Update: I have Dave Hart's compilation of this version running correctly
on:

LAN-synced systems
  Windows 2000 (Bacchus), Windows XP (Narvik), Windows Vista (Gemini)

GPS/PPS stratum-1 servers
  Windows XP (Feenix) and Windows 7 (Stamsund)

See:
  http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/daily_ntp.html

I have chosen not to install it on one other Windows-7 system (Hydra) and
the performance of 4.2.5 is rather worse than 4.2.5.

My thanks to Dave for making the Windows binaries available.