On 2010-03-19, cnoyes2 <cnoy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to sync the time on 2 Windows XP computers that are not on
> the internet and never will be. For testing purposes, they need to
> have the same time. The time does not need to be accurate. What's the
> simplest way to sync these computers?
>
> I've done a lot of searching, but can't seem to find much about
> computers not attached to the internet.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314054
How to configure an authoritative time server in Windows XP

"Configuring Windows Time service to use an internal hardware clock
To configure the Windows Time service to use an internal hardware clock,
you can change the announce flag on the authoritative time server.
Changing the announce flag forces the computer to announce itself as a
reliable time source and to use the built-in complementary metal oxide
semiconductor (CMOS) clock. To configure the Windows Time service to use
an internal hardware clock, follow these steps."

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314090
Using the NET TIME Command to Synchronize Windows XP Workstations

How to synchronize the time with the Windows Time service in Windows XP

--
Steve Kostecke <koste...@ntp.org>