Folks,

Is there simple DCF77 support in the Windows NTP port? This would be for the simple receiver described here:

 http://www.rrs-web.net/in3her/dcf77_32.html

A friend has one of these devices and is interested in syncing multiple PCs. I only see manufacturer-specific drivers (types 38, 39 and 44) and I'm unsure whether the hardware above is similar to one of these types, and whether those types are in the Windows build (or how to find that out for myself). Perhaps type 44 is the closest and is fairly generic for a serial-line presentation of the DCF77 data?

Thanks,