The Windows port of ntpd is not currently built with support for
drivers 8 or 44, but it does have support for drivers 38 and 39.  To
determine for yourself is not trivial but can be done following the
trail of crumbs in the source code.  First look at refclock_conf.c to
map the driver number to a CLOCK_* preprocessor name:
[]
It's not there, so there is at least a little work to be done to
enable it in the port.  It would be great to enable it, and would be
easiest if the developer doing so had a refclock that uses it to test
against.
[]
Cheers,
Dave Hart

Thanks, Dave.

Ah, well, that may be a point for someone to start. I don't have a DCF77 box here, and the friend who is interested is not a developer and would not have the tools to do the compilation. If there is someone within Europe interested I would love to hear of their results with the 38 (serial port) driver. Type 8 looks quite general.

I wonder what David Lord meant by radioclk as it's not in the list by that name?