Are you sure that, on your system, there are no other programs trying to set
the time?

That is what I thought, that something was "jumping" the system clock.
The fact that the offset value is always anice even value I think
proves the clock is not drifting or noisy by being set.
--
=====
Chris Albertson

Check that W32time isn't showing in the process list (with "Show processes from all users" set). I asked what NTP had logged in the event viewer. Also: what is in the drift file (in NTP's "etc" directory). If it's a number near 500 (either positive or negative) that may indicate that the clock on your PC is rather too far off correct for NTP to be able to correct it (more than 500 parts per million away).

            • ... Gautam Thaker
            • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
            • ... Dave Hart
      • Re: [... David J Taylor
        • R... Gautam Thaker
          • ... Gautam Thaker
            • ... David J Taylor
            • ... Gautam Thaker
          • ... David J Taylor
    • Re: [ntp:... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
    • Re: [ntp:... David J Taylor
  • Re: [ntp:quest... Gautam Thaker