unruh wrote:
> a more complete set of instructions that can be sent under
>  the MTK protocol is in
> <gpsd.googlecode.com/files/MTK_NMEA_Packet_0.71_Sanav.pdf>

There is slightly newer one here:
<www.rigacci.org/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/doc/appunti/hardware/gps/mtk_nmea_packet_0.8_transystem.pdf>

LeadTek, (I have used several thousand of their chips)
 appears to also have a newer one:
<ftp://ftp.leadtek.com.tw/gps/9023/LeadtekNMEAProtocolManualforMTKV1.0.pdf>

> the Sure chip does seem to respond to a number of those commands.

  <http://gpsd.berlios.de/NMEA.txt>
  <http://www.gpsinformation.org/dale/nmea.htm>

I would have thought the SKG16B datasheet or manual would
 have told you all you need to know about supported commands.
 <www.skylab.com.cn/download.html>
 <sure-electronics.net/download/index.php?name=GP-GS010>

 However the most recent datasheets for the SKG16B,
  at first glance seems like they might be a bit lacking
  in full protocol information;  Skylab didn't seem to
  have a separate protocol doc either, (to cover their
  proprietary "custom protocol" commands).

 <www.skylab.com.cn/datasheet/SkyNav_SKG16AH_DS.pdf>
 <www.componex-electronics.com/files/SKG16series_DS.pdf>
 <sure-electronics.net/download/GP-GS010_Ver2.0_EN.pdf>

--
E-Mail Sent to this address <blackl...@anitech-systems.com>
  will be added to the BlackLists.