[]
The problem is we cannot get NTP to sync to the PPS output. The PPS
source shows up in “ntpq –p” however it has 0 reach. System B is
synced to System A and is a stable Stratum 2 server at the moment.
MbgMon on System B shows the PPS output on the card is active. The
IRIG signal is 100% and shows it is synced. I’ve installed the
serialpps driver, rebooted and verified it was loaded in the Device
Manager, set the PPSAPI_DLLS global environment variable
appropriately, etc.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Ken

Ken, Dave Hart is the expert in the PPS on Windows. Could I suggest that you at least check that the pulses are being seen by checking with my Serial Port LEDs program?

 http://www.satsignal.eu/software/net.htm#SerialPortLEDs

With NTP not running (as only one device can access the COM port), see whether there are brief white flashes on the DCD line.