Assuming the Delay, Offset, and Jitter column units are msec, after
letting it run overnight and half of the next day I still see PPS with
0 delay, 4.559 msec offset, and 3.123 msec jitter.

The PPS source is the Meinberg TCR511PCI card, as seen here:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/products/tcr511pci.htm

The card itself is accepting the unmodulated IRIG B signal from the
Arbiter 1093C clock, and shows itself as locked and synced with 100%
signal.

I suppose there could be a few reasons why PPS is so bad:

1) The cable used to move the IRIG signal from the clock to the
Meinberg card acts as both the input (of the IRIG signal into the
card's serial port) as well as the output (of the PPS signal into COM1
of the computer). We cut into the middle of the cable and made a tap
with another RJ-45 endpoint which we plugged into the COM1 port. The
sheer ugliness of the cable itself might be the cause.

2) The Meinberg card also outputs the standard Meinberg ASCII timecode
over the serial cable...so there are technically three different
signals travelling over this cut-into cable: IRIG B, PPS, and
Meinberg's ASCII timecodes. The pins must be different, otherwise the
card wouldn't be able to lock onto the IRIG B signal, right?

3) The system is normally under pretty heavy load, being only a single
core system (with hyperthreading) and it averages 60-100% CPU usage
most of the time.

The problem is that the card only has one serial port and needs to
accept unmodulated IRIG B as well as output PPS...our solution was to
cut into the cable and tap another line out of it, so we can also
connect it to the COM1 port. However, that means the IRIG signal is
reaching both the Meinberg card as well as the PPS driver, potentially
causing interference.

Thoughts? I realize Windows isn't the best system for time accuracy,
but I just want to see how close/stable it can get.

Thanks,
Ken