On 8/27/2011 1:16 PM, unruh wrote:
> On 2011-08-27, NPG <nat...@cmpublishers.com> wrote:
>> Long range plans.
>> Does anyone know the current price of a meinberg M300 with WWVB receiver.
>> I've asked them for a quote, but haven't heard back yet.
>> My guess ~ $1,000 - $2,000.
>
> Why would you want to do that?

Why not?
Seriously, because I don't know any better, so I'll ask stupid
questions, consider the answers, and hopefully avoid making stupid mistakes.
Their hardware, seems to be well designed.
I figured, that I'd build the best plan that I could ( another way to
say serious overkill ), then adjust it down to reality.

> Get a Sure gps receiver for $50 do a bit
> of wiring, and get far greater accuracy than from WWV

Stupid noob question alert.
Does GPS provide better accuracy?

--
Sincerely,