unruh wrote:
On 2012-03-23, Ron Frazier (NTP)<timekeepingntpl...@c3energy.com>  wrote:
I have a question for someone with experience with the board.  If I
unplug the board, will it retain it's programming, or will it lose it?
If it retains it, how long will it keep the data?  If it loses it, how
can I prevent that?

It keeps its programming forever. It keeps its current solution for I
think about an hour using the onboard capacitor. But it does not take
very long to aquire a new solution and start delivering the time to far
higher accuracy than you need (something like a couple of minutes)

Mine does not: After a few hours offline, it reverted to 9600 baud, so (just like DT wrote) I use it in 9600 baud mode to avoid this problem.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>