unruh wrote:> Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
>> Anyone knows if there are any available Linux based
>>  S/W to test the throughput of NTP servers?  I.E:
>>      packets per second?
>>      % of lost packets
>>      etc?
>>
> I hope not. I can just see someone deciding to test one
>  of the stratum 1 main servers (eg at the usno) Why in
>  the world would you want this?

Corporate BS paperwork, or Education Assignment would be my guess.

--
E-Mail Sent to this address <blackl...@anitech-systems.com>
  will be added to the BlackLists.

  • [ntp:questions... Ulf Samuelsson
    • Re: [ntp:... Chuck Swiger
    • Re: [ntp:... unruh
      • Re: [... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
      • Re: [... Richard B. Gilbert
        • R... unruh
        • R... Ulf Samuelsson
          • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
            • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
          • ... Terje Mathisen
            • ... Rick Jones
              • ... Terje Mathisen
            • ... Ulf Samuelsson