On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:27:59 -0800, E-Mail Sent to this address will
be added to the BlackLists <Null@BlackList.Anitech-Systems.invalid>
wrote:

>You are likely using a caching DNS server in that PC's
> internet configuration?

OK, that explains it.

>BTW, if you are going to distribute an application with
> the ntp pool as a default config,
> you're supposed to get a vendor zone?
> <http://www.pool.ntp.org/vendors.html>
>
> e.g. Using 0.vendor.pool.ntp.org
>      ... 0.no-place.pool.ntp.org
>      instead of the root pool.ntp.org

Yes, I was just reading about that today.  Eventually my use of SNTP
will be integrated into a smartphone app and distributed globally.  So
would I get just one vendor zone for both my iPhone and my Android
version of my app?

Also is there any recommended way for me to avoid stressing the
servers during my development phase?  I don't want my computer to get
blacklisted for abusing the servers while I am testing things.

  • [ntp:questions... no-one
    • Re: [ntp:... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
      • Re: [... no-one
        • R... Mike S
          • ... Robert Scott
        • R... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
          • ... Robert Scott
            • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
            • ... unruh