On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 20:49:26 GMT, Mike S <mi...@flatsurface.com> wrote:

>On 2/6/2013 2:40 PM, no-...@no-place.org wrote:
>
>Is that your domain, or are you doing a reverse denial of service attack
>on them? Why not just get a decent spam filter or at least follow
>RFC2606 by using "no-one@foo.invalid"?

Thank you for pointing that out.  I have changed my configuration as
suggested.

Robert Scott
Hopkins, MN

  • [ntp:questions... no-one
    • Re: [ntp:... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
      • Re: [... no-one
        • R... Mike S
          • ... Robert Scott
        • R... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
          • ... Robert Scott
            • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
            • ... unruh