On 2/19/2013 1:51 AM, Richard B. Gilbert wrote:
I have an "Enter" key on my keyboard and I use it!  It doesn't seem to
me to be "rocket science" to use an "Enter" key, or a "Return" key
somewhere between 1 and 120 characters.

No sense getting upset about it. If long lines from someone offends your sensibilities, just ignore that message and they won't get the benefit of your expertise. If it's a response to some question you had, then doing a bit of work to gain free benefit shouldn't be a burden.

What's the problem?

              • ... unruh
              • ... David Woolley
              • ... Brian Utterback
              • ... unruh
              • ... Brian Utterback
              • ... Rob
              • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
              • ... Brian Utterback
              • ... Uwe Klein
              • ... Richard B. Gilbert
              • ... Mike S
              • ... unruh
              • ... Mike S
              • ... Mischanko, Edward T
            • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
  • Re: [ntp:quest... Jan Ceuleers