David Woolley <david@ex.djwhome.demon.invalid> wrote:
> Abu Abdullah wrote:
>

>> Does this mean ntpd is not supposed to be run in parallel? Is there any
>
> It is not seen as something anyone would want to do.

I could understand why someone would want to run one instance that
controls the clock, and another instance that only serves time to
clients on the (inter)net and cannot control the clock.

  • [ntp:questions... Abu Abdullah
    • Re: [ntp:... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
      • Re: [... Abu Abdullah
        • R... David Woolley
          • ... Rob
            • ... unruh
              • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
              • ... Rob
                • ... unruh
                • ... Rob
                • ... Abu Abdullah