On 15/08/2013 20:18, Magnus Danielson wrote:
[]
I do not mention a 500 week period. I mention a 1024 week period with
various phases, 500, 512 and obviously 729 (wrapped this Sunday as we
went into week 1753).

OK, swap period with phase.

Judging by some reports here, people may be using NTP more than 10
years old.  Does this fix cause a problem in that case?
Not really. This problem is "common mode" to recent and 10 year old NTPs.

Cheers,
Magnus

I was thinking that is the windows was "only" 10 years from compile date, using an older NTP might be an issue, although it would need to be 10 years from the first NTP from the fix date, and that hasn't yet been release (AIUI) as it's still in the development branch.

Good to know that the problem is n#being addressed.
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu