My NTP server is part of the pool project and appears to be running fine.
Comcast contacted me about a month ago to let me know that my NTP server was
infected with a bot.  I checked and everything seems to be ok.  I re-enabled my
server about a week ago and I received another phone call last week concerning
security on my network.

I contacted Ask and he said that it was not a bot but an issue with my server
allowing management requests.  I asked Ask how to properly configure my
Meinberg client to not allow management requests because I understand that they
can be problematic.  I know the config for ntpd but I am not sure of the proper
syntax for Meinberg.  Can someone provide me with that info?