On 06/05/2014 04:28, Phil W Lee wrote:
[]
It doesn't make for a real user friendly installation method, as you
need to be an administrator to make the required changes to
permissions within the "program Files" tree.

Just why I suggest using C:\Tools\NTP\  !

When using an SSD for the system disk, I also place frequently updated files on a hard-disk, such as D:\Tools\NTP\. In the case of NTP, these are the statistics files. Maybe your files are central if running multiple NTPs within a domain.

I don't have any recent experience with a Domain account, though.

Web: http://www.satsignal.eu