On 14/12/2014 13:23, Harlan Stenn wrote:
David Taylor writes:
[]
I did try the ./configure with --enable-parse-clocks (as well as
--enable-linuxcaps) but I get the same error in config.log.

You will always get the error that timepps.h doesn't exist because it
doesn't exist.  It doesn't need to exist if you have sys/timepps.h .

It confuses me that on Raspbian (a derivative of Debian) the same
source builds correctly, using the same commands, and both appear to
have timepps.h in the same place.

Are you cross-compiling?  If so, the headers you build with for
cross-compiling are probably not in the same location, and you'll need
to install the correct (appropriate) header in the location where the
cross-compiler will see it.

No, this is a native compile, not cross.

With sys/timepps.h present I got an ntp which didn't see PPS and produced a "clock type 22 invalid" error message, with timepps.h present the executable runs PPS correctly.

Web: http://www.satsignal.eu