On 19/01/15 14:47, Martin Burnicki wrote:
> Actually I've tested a 4.2.8 client on Linux which only receives the
> leap second warning from an upstream NTP server.
>
> There are other configuration options like presence of a leapsecond
> file, NTP server mode receiving the announcement from a refclock, etc.

I see

What I'll test starting (all probably) from February will be how the
leap second is handled by recent versions of the Linux kernel and how it
is handled by ntpd when kernel discipline is disabled. And then a number
of other cases that grows each day :-)

Yes, I'll share the results :-)

Ciao
-- bronto