David Taylor writes:
> Thanks, Mike.  We are carrying out some tests, but it means leaving the
> computer down for at least several hours, and we've been trying about 24
> hours down so far, so progress isn't rapid!  If flag1 allows
> off-the-network operation after several days outage, that will be fine,
> but I will have to document it on my Web page.

Again, making corrections like this only on your web pages is
counter-productive.

It *hurts* NTP when incorrect information on the wiki or in the docs is
not corrected.

It *hurts* NTP when you take eyeballs away from our site, as we need all
the help we can get to motivate folks to join or donate.
--
Harlan Stenn <st...@ntp.org>