Hello Charles,

I think that my problem with mrulist is not a bug. As Mike Cook sais in a
using 4.2.6 (CentOS default one).

> In the alternative, please go to the same Web page (
http://bugs.ntp.org/enter_bug.cgi) and file a request for enhancement
saying exactly what your requirements are and why you need them.

But I don't need anything special, I'm just looking how to know the load of
my NTP server, how many request I'm receiving from clients. I thought that
doing that would be easy.

Thanks for your help,
Regards.

Raúl.