On 26/05/2017 12:59, gaurav10ni...@gmail.com wrote:
[]> Hi David,

I want to get offset between 0.5-2 ms. Can it be achieved using meinberg
application?

If yes, Kindly share the parameters required to be changed to get offset value
in the required range.

Regards,
Gaurav

Gaurav,

As with many things, "it depends". Here are my offsets with NTP and Windows, using a PPS signal from a GPS device:

  http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_ntp.php#windows-stratum-1

- provide good sky view for the GPS receiver.
- use Windows 10 (Windows-8 also acceptable).
- light, constant load.
- keep the temperature as constant as you can.

Is the performance show good enough? See my Web page for the parameters I use, but if you have a PPS source that's usually good enough.

Web: http://www.satsignal.eu