Hi,

On 2021-6-8, at 11:40, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:
> One concern could be that all discussions in issues would need to be
> archived though (I don't know if they are nor how to do that).

we archive issue discussions by having them forwarded to this mailing list:

> Because
> my personal feeling is that while relying more on issues has significantly
> improved the focus and reduced bikeshedding, it has also significantly
> reduced exposure to certain points, and we don't have the archives of
> these discussions anymore in our respective mailboxes.

You can subscribe to the list above, and then you do have things in your own
mailbox, or you can search the issues list at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/quic-issues/. (You can of course also
search the issues directly on GitHub.)

Thanks,
Lars