Hi Stephane,

I just found this older mail and didn't really see a reply, so here a quick
note:

You are right that it's really hard to avoid tracking completely, just because
if one flow stops sending to server but that the same time another flow starts
sending with the same "speed" it likely that it is actually the same flow.

Maybe a few notes on this are in the manageability document here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-manageability-11#section-3.5

Not sure what else to say...

Mirja

On 07.06.21, 14:39, "QUIC on behalf of Stephane Bortzmeyer"