On 05/10/2009 6:06 PM, spencerg wrote:
Hi, Duncan:

Thanks for the warning. Can you give me a hint of which release might require this? In particular, will it be R 2.10.0, coming quite soon?

The alpha version of 2.10.0 lets this pass, and I can't see changing that now. But 2.11.0 (due next spring) may well enforce the rules that have been documented but unenforced since before the release of 2.9.0.

Duncan Murdoch

      Thanks,
      Spencer