If you haven't done so already, you might want to read the RUnit Vignette:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RUnit/vignettes/RUnit.pdf.
On a somewhat related note: is anyone doing "continuous integration" with
their R packages?  I'm thinking about trying to use something like
CruiseControl (which I used before for Java development), and was wondering
if anyone had experience with how much work will be involved...