Indeed I broke the function when adding support for bibentry objects...
By the way, let's give credits back to Ceasars: I am not the author of the bibtex package, Romain Francois is. I just contributed the write.bib function, mainly inspired by Achim's function.

Romain, I will send a fix for this now.

Renaud

--
Renaud Gaujoux
Computational Biology - University of Cape Town