Hi, Duncan et al.:

I modified my CRAN() function (see below) to look for "_R_CHECK_TIMINGS_" and "R_CHECK_TIMINGS", but got "NOT CRAN" with "R CMD check --as-cran" from both.

      Suggestions?
      Thanks,
      Spencer
p.s. This is fda available from R-Forge via "svn checkout svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/fda/". It currently is programmed to stop no matter what. I want it to give an error "CRAN" with "R CMD check --as-cran" and "NOT CRAN" without "--as-cran". Currently, I get "NOT CRAN" for both.