Hi,
the same error was happen to me as well. it doesn't have problem with mac
and windows but there is package dependencies with Linux platform. this is
something i don't get a solution yet. so what I've done is, I simply check
on win-builder for machine dependencies and on my local machine as well,
then I built and submitted it to cran using ftp. But still the issue
for Linux and r forge is what i can't get a solution.

Regards,
Michael

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Martin Maechler <maech...@stat.math.ethz.ch