On 13-10-20 4:54 PM, Jonathan Greenberg wrote:
Duncan:

Thanks -- learning something new today -- quick follow-up, will using
the import statements in the NAMESPACE, when a user goes to
install.packages(), auto-install the "dependent" packages the same way
Depends forces?

You need to list the other packages in Imports instead of Depends; then the answer is yes.

Duncan Murdoch

--j

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Duncan Murdoch