Following an upgrade from Ubuntu 22.04 LTS to 24.04.1, revision 87083 failed to
compile with an error:

"No rule to make target '/usr/include/tirpc/rpc/types.h', needed by
'saveload.o'"

where the file /usr/include/tirpc/rpc/types.h did not exist. After installing
libtirpc-dev:

> sudo apt install libtirpc-dev

compilation proceeded smoothly. I understand that this may be local to my
system.

Sincerely, Mark.

N�r du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) inneb�r detta att KI
kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. H�r finns information om hur KI
behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/om-ki/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your
personal data. You can read more about KI's processing of personal data
here<https://staff.ki.se/data-protection-policy>.