Thanks Tal. Nice summary on the web page. I think the last example would be even better if it was a stand-alone piece of code (i.e.: with data) that we could run. For example

library("arm")
data("Mroz", package = "car")
M1<-      glm(lfp ~ ., data = Mroz, family = binomial)
M2<- bayesglm(lfp ~ ., data = Mroz, family = binomial)
M3<-      glm(lfp ~ ., data = Mroz, family = binomial(probit))
coefplot(M2, xlim=c(-2, 6),            intercept=TRUE)
coefplot(M1, add=TRUE, col.pts="red",  intercept=TRUE)
coefplot(M3, add=TRUE, col.pts="blue", intercept=TRUE, offset=0.2)

Allan