Hi Achim and Allan,
I updated the post with Allan's example (thanks Allan).

Achim, you wrote:
"Finally, the Poisson model in comparison with the binomial models does not
make much sense, I guess."
I agree.  I wanted something to showcase the function on 3 models (with the
same predictors), and that's the easiest I could think of.  If you'd think
of a smarter example I'd be happy to incorporate it.

Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)