Hi all!

I am currently writing a C-module for a for loop in which I permute columns
in a matrix (bootstrapping) and I send a couple of variables into C
initially. All of it is working, except the initial values I send to R are
rounded/truncated (I believe rounded).

I am using a 32 bit machine to compile, I am using (I believe) 32 bit R....

While debugging I print the values I am sending to C, and then I print the
same values using Rprintf and the number gets rounded to 10^-6, which is
actually causing some errors for me. Is there any way to correct/prevent the
error?

sample output from R

 [1,]  1.0000000
 [2,]  1.0256242