On 30.07.2010 15:44, anderson nuel wrote:
Dear r-help,

I create a package. When I installed this package (I use this command : R
CMD check namepackage),I find an error: * checking whether package
'namepackage' can be installed ... ERROR
Installation failed.

Could you help me to find solution  for this error.

Well, either take a look into the installation log file in the namepackage.Rcheck directory or start a bit more slowly by just trying to install without a check in the first step by R CMD INSTALL.

Without seeing the installation log, we cannot help either.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Best Regards