Hi,

I have a list of 5 main elements where each main element has 247 atomic entries
either 0 or 1. I need to get this into a 247x5 matrix so I do "do.call(cbind,
mylist)".  However, it renumbers 0 to a 1 and the 1 to a 2 so that my matrix is
filled with 1's and 2's.

 I understand I can fix it in this case by doing a replace but I would like to
avoid that step. Further, sometimes, my list entries will be from 0 to n. I
don't want to have to always renumber all the possibilities.

I'm not quite sure why this is going on because when I build the following: l
<- list(c(1,2,3),c(1,2,3),c(1,2,3))
and execute do.call(cbind, l) it works just fine and there is no renumbering!

Thanks,
Greg