Hallo,

I had the same problems before. I think the best solution is that you just copy
the needed codepart out of Tinn-R with Ctr+C. Then open R directly from your
desktop NOT from Tinn-R. Than paste in the command. you can still make changes
in the command when you have not pressed enter by using the arrow buttons of
the keyboard. put the curse where you want in the command line and change it.

Hope that is what you want. I cannot imitate your example.

Corinna